TABLE GAMES SAFETY
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR TABLE GAMES
- Dealers will sanitize hands when they start at a new table and will routinely sanitize throughout their shifts.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be enforced
- Guests will be discourage from congregating behind players
- Table games rails and chair areas, Pit Podiums and other surfaces will sanitized regularly
- Table Games will have a reduced maximum occupancy based on type of game
- Players will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play.
- Chips will be cleaned with a disinfectant cleaning agent once every 24 hours
- Dealers and Dice dealers will not be allowed any excess handling of cards, chips, dice, pucks or any other gaming instruments.
Disinfecting procedures will be strictly based on the chemicals MSDS instructions to disinfect
- Table games dealers to sanitize dice upon pass off and for each new shooter. The stick man will disinfect the dice when there is a 7 out or before the dice are sent to a new shooter.
- Table games dealers to sanitize the on/off button when entering a game
- Craps will not have more than 6 players (3 on each end)
Card Games: Blackjack/ House Banked Poker
- Table games dealers to sanitize the exterior of the card shoe when entering a game and the interior of the card shoe when the game goes dead
- Cards will be swapped out every 4 hours on all Blackjack tables that are open and had play.
- Dealers will not be permitted to layout cards (spread) on the table outside of gaming regulations.
- Guests will not be permitted to touch cards on Blackjack and Blackjack variant games. House banked poker games will have the cards changed with every new player.
- Guests will not be permitted to touch cards on Blackjack and Blackjack variant games
October 4, 2019
"We had a great time. The food was terrific, better than the rest. Then we hit the casino and came out ahead. Also used the valet parking, it was flawless. We will be back!"