Mountains of Winning.
Ready to have fun & win big? Get to Saratoga Casino Black Hawk. Colorado's hottest casino, in a beautiful mountain setting, just a short drive from Denver.
Your Safety is Our Priority
At Saratoga Casino we remain diligent and focused on our safety procedures to ensure the well-being and health of our guests and team members. Our increased cleaning and sanitation protocols remain firmly in place and we continue to enforce social distancing guidelines through the use of floor guides and plexiglass barriers at guest service locations.
Under Level Green the following property modifications are in effect for your safety:
- Masks must be worn by both team members and guests while on property. Masks may only be removed when dining in designated locations.
- Capacity for each section of the gaming floor is at 50%, not to exceed 500 people
- Screening guests and team members with a non-invasive temperature scan and health screen questionnaire.
- Craps, Blackjack and Poker are open.
- The casino hours will be limited to 9am-2am to allow for enough time for proper disinfecting and sanitation.
- All guests will be required to enter and exit through the 101 Main St. entrance or the self-parking garage elevator entrance to monitor our capacity restrictions.
For more information on how we are keeping you safe, please review our complete safety plan.
The Main Street Café offers all day breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting. Choose a delicious burger, deli sandwich or enjoy a delicious salad and soup. Having too much fun to leave your machine? Order while you play! Café dining in Black Hawk has never tasted so good.
Ready to take a break from the gaming action? Lounge about in one of the lounges or bars at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk. You’ll never leave thirsty. Cheers!