ALL JOB POSTINGS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Click on the job title below to learn more about the position and requirements.
- Responsible for supervising the activities of all back of house kitchen crew, during an assigned shift, ensuring all functional job duties are performed according to established Company and departmental policies, procedures and goals.
- Assists with front of house staff when needed.
- Helps prepare food for all VIP parties and events.
- Identifies frequent restaurant guests and informs Management of their presence.
- Continually monitors guest flow and informs Management when more labor is needed during peak volume periods and when the restaurant and/or bar is experiencing low utilization.
- Facilitates all activity within all food & beverage venues. Assists, as necessary, to ensure food and drink product are served in a timely and professional manner. Assists in restaurants, kitchens and on the casino floor as needed.
- Resolves team member complaints or disputes, which subordinate team members, are unable to settle or refers the problem to Management if still unable to settle.
- Ensures that all guest checks are accounted for and issued to appropriate Food and Cocktail servers.
- Collects all used and unused cash-out receipts at end of specific shift, insuring all are accounted for.
- Ensures audits are performed in accordance with Colorado Division of Gaming and the company’s submitted system of Internal Controls.
- Ensures daily Food & Beverage audits are performed in accordance with company policy and that daily revenues are properly recorded.
- Keeps the Director of Finance informed of all pertinent information regarding slots, cage, food & beverage or any gaming activity.
- Conducts team member meetings on a regular basis to address various problems and concerns, discuss policies and procedures to use a tool in building teamwork.
- Assists Director of Finance in developing, evaluating and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepares department schedule with the goal of minimizing labor costs.
- Prepares team member evaluations in a timely manner.
- Trains, motivates and disciplines team members with a goal of improving their worth to the company and maintaining high morale.
- Prepares various reports for accounting and prepares general ledger entries for posting.
- Ensures that audits and financial records are accurately maintained.
- Ensures that gaming revenue, statistical reports, and gaming taxes are reported accurately and paid timely on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that cage bankroll balances on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of two years experience in Casino audit environment.
- Minimum one-year supervisory experience in accounting/audit environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word document software.
- Colorado Key License
- Knowledge of Oasis Slot Accounting system.
- Knowledge of Info Genesis Food & Beverage Point of Sale system.
- Prior general ledger accounting experience
- Continual active patrol of assigned area; ensures all company property is patrolled to provide for overall asset protection and optimum guest and team member assistance and safety.
- Stands guard over the premises to prevent theft, violence or infractions of the rules, to direct guests or team members and to answer questions.
- Patrols assigned areas to watch for suspicious persons and activities
- Colorado Gaming Support License is required to work in this position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and via a 2-way radio.
- Must have the ability to investigate and document facts in a professionally written format.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and digital photographs) required.
- Must be able to stand and walk constantly for long periods of time (shifts are 10 hours, up to 9 hours standing and/or walking).
- Proven guest relations abilities a must.
- Constantly monitors all areas within camera view.
- Oversees and at times, verifies large payouts by the Casino (i.e. jackpots)
- Observes and detects cheating activity.
- Operates video equipment (i.e. change tapes and review tapes).
- Assists in the training of new Surveillance Team Members.
- Ability to operate video equipment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Company emergency action procedures.
- Colorado Gaming License is required.
- Must have or be able to gain a working knowledge of all gaming aspects within the casino and Colorado gaming regulations.
- Must work unsupervised with a strict attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong word processing skills. 1-2 years of experience working within the casino industry is preferred.
- The ability to work with a team and the ability to work a flexible schedule is mandatory.
- Helps clean all areas of the casino, including restrooms, casino floor, office areas, restaurants and other areas as needed.
- Provides hands-on assistance in cleaning and operation of equipment
- Inspects all areas of company for cleanliness
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK ALL SHIFTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.