At Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We actively work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so, adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Some examples of accessibility on SaratogaCasinobh.com are:
- Ability to increase/decrease text sizes
- Subtitles on video content
- Ensuring that appropriate color contrast guidelines are met on text for readability
- Use of alt text tags for images to aid in compatibility with screen reading software
While we are currently working to provide visitors to Saratoga Casino Black Hawk’s website with increased accessibility and usability, there may be some areas in which it may not be possible or it has been overlooked. We continually look for solutions that brings all areas up to the same level of accessibility. In the event that you experience some difficulty with our websites accessibility, please don’t hesitate to let us know so that we may address the issue and look for solutions. Please contact our team at the following email address.
- Noel Beauchamp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Saratoga Casino Black Hawk is committed to providing all guests with a great experience both online and on location. If you would like us to help you with your accessibility challenges, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.