Facebook Contest – “Take a Wild Guess” Rules
Enter: Apr 15-April 18, 2021
Winner drawn and announced: Monday, April 19 2021
1 winner of Bottle of Red and Bottle of White Wine.
- This Facebook promotion is open to Saratoga Casino Black Hawk Facebook followers, age 21 or older, who possess a valid government-issued photo ID and are a Player Extras Club (PEC) member. PEC membership is free.
- Patrons may enter the “Take a Wild Guess” promotion on Saratoga Casino Black Hawk’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SaratogaCasinoBH. From April 15-April 18, 2021 Saratoga Casino Black Hawk’s Facebook fans can enter by posting their answer to the question, “How many wine corks are in the holder?”
- The contest will close at 11:59pm on April 18. On April 19, a Saratoga Casino representative will choose the winner based on whose answer was closest to the correct amount of wine corks in the holder without going over. In the event of a tie, the tied contestants will be entered into a random drawing to select the winner of the prize.
- The winner will be announced on Saratoga Casino Black Hawk’s Facebook page and will be contacted via Facebook Direct Message by the end of business on April 19, 2021.
- Limit one entry/comment per person. Fans who have multiple entries/comments will be disqualified.
- Winners will have 30 days to claim their prize from Guest Services at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk. Winners will need to provide valid photo ID and their Player Extras Club card when redeeming a prize. Prizes are non-transferrable. If a winner is not a member of the Player Extras Club, they must join prior to receiving their prize.
General Promotion Rules:
- Employees of Saratoga Casino Black Hawk (SCBH); the immediate families or members of the household of SCBH Marketing Department employees are excluded from this promotion.
- Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of SCBH or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim the grand prize.
- Individuals who are excluded from SCBH’s facilities, either through a government program, by their own request or by the decision of SCBH management, are not eligible.
- Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be assigned or substituted.
- To receive cash prizes, the participant must present a valid U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID, provide a U.S. social security number, and sign a designated Prize Form for tax purposes.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be responsible for all appropriate taxes.
- By participating in the promotion, members agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these rules, or the promotion itself, and agree to be bound by these rules and by all decisions of the designated SCBH marketing representatives, whose decisions are binding and final.
- SCBH management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned or becomes impractical to conduct or continue to conduct, in whole or in part, for any reason, including power or technical failures, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, fire, any act of nature, or any other causes within or beyond the control of SCBH which corrupt or affect the security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, SCBH will be released from any and all responsibility and/or liability.
- SCBH is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising or resulting, directly or indirectly, from participation in the promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- SCBH is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion including handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- By participating in this promotion, contestants grant SCBH the right to use and publish their name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, notification, review, approval or compensation.
- SCBH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the process or the operation of the promotion, providing false information, acting in violation of the rules or acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are Mountain Standard Time and are approximate. SCBH reserves the right to change promotion times in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and signed for. Two (2) forms of identification will be required to receive cash prizes, one being a U. S. Social Security Number and the other a valid US Federal or State issued ID.
- Participants agree to be bound by the promotional rules, and the decisions of the designated Saratoga Casino marketing representatives are final.
- Saratoga Casino Black Hawk reserves the right to refuse a selected winner, if identity, ownership of the winning member account or presence in the casino cannot be determined.