Your Safety is Our Priority
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority at Saratoga Casino, but we have raised our standards to a new level so you can come back and play with confidence.
Here’s how we’re taking care of you:
- Increased cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation protocols along with hand sanitation stations throughout the property.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines through the use of floor guides and plexiglass barriers at guest service locations.
- Requiring the use of personal protective equipment including masks for both team members and guests while on property. Masks may only be removed when dining in designated locations.
- Self-service beverage stations are temporarily closed.
- Reducing capacity to 25% for each section of the gaming floor.
- Screening guests and team members with a non-invasive temperature scan and health screen questionnaire.
- Guests will be encouraged to play with their Club card to comply with regulatory contact tracing efforts. If a guest is not a member of the Club and does not want to get a card, their identification information will be requested upon entry.
- Reminders throughout the property for our guests and team members regarding all our new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
While the excitement awaits, we also recognize there will be other changes along with these new policies and procedures that you should be prepared for. These changes are in an effort to help maintain and control our required limited capacity numbers, as well as ensure the safety of our team members and guests.
- Hours will be limited to 9am-2am daily to allow enough time for proper disinfecting and sanitation.
- All guests will be required to enter and exit through the 101 Main St. entrance or the self-parking garage elevator entrance.
- Food & Beverage coupons will be temporarily suspended to control limited guest capacity requirement in the restaurants. Main St. Café hours will be limited to 10am-8pm Sunday-Thursday and 10am-10pm Friday and Saturday.
- Promo Play offers will be limited to control limited guest capacity requirements on property.
- Valet service will be suspended until further notice.
- Table Games are temporarily closed.