Your Safety is Our Priority
We have missed our Saratoga Casino friends and can’t wait to welcome you back on Wednesday, June 17! We’ve all been through a lot over the last several months, and we would like to thank each of you for doing your part in pausing your activities to keep your family, friends and community safe.
As we look ahead to the future, our priority is reopening our property in a manner that puts health and safety at the core of our operations, while still delivering the enjoyable and entertaining experience you have come to expect. Upon your return, we are excited to announce that our new Sportsbook will be open. The Sportsbook will feature a state-of-the-art video wall display, multiple betting windows with self-serve kiosks and a lounge area with tables and plush seating. In addition, our self-service parking garage is complete, making your trip to Saratoga Casino Black Hawk easy and convenient.
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority at Saratoga Casino, but we have raised our standards to a new level so you can come back and play with confidence.
Here’s how we’ll be taking care of you:
- Increased cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation protocols along with hand sanitation stations throughout the property.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines through the use of floor guides and plexiglass barriers at guest service locations.
- Requiring the use of personal protective equipment including masks for both team members and guests while on property. Masks may only be removed when dining in designated locations.
- Screening guests and team members with a non-invasive temperature scan and health screen questionnaire.
- Guests will be encouraged to play with their Club card to comply with regulatory contact tracing efforts. If a guest is not a member of the Club and does not want to get a card, their identification information will be requested upon entry.
- Reminders throughout the property for our guests and team members regarding all our new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
While the excitement awaits, we also recognize there will be other changes along with these new policies and procedures that you should be prepared for. These changes are in an effort to help maintain and control our required limited capacity numbers, as well as ensure the safety of our team members and guests.
- Hours will be limited to 9am-Midnight Sunday-Thursday and 9am-2am on Friday and Saturday to allow for enough time for proper disinfecting and sanitation.
- All guests will be required to enter and exit through the 101 Main St. entrance or the self-parking garage elevator entrance.
- Food & Beverage coupons will be temporarily suspended to control limited guest capacity requirement in the restaurants. Main St. Café hours will be limited to 10am-7pm Sunday-Thursday and 10am-10pm Friday and Saturday.
- Promo Play offers will be limited to control limited guest capacity requirements on property.
- Table Games will remain closed and valet service will be suspended until further notice.