- Ability to deal Craps proficiently in addition to dealing Black Jack and Roulette, sell gaming chips and collect and pay wagers.
- Flexibility in schedule. Ability to work all shifts.
- Candidate must have the ability to deal Craps, Roulette and Black Jack proficiently, have excellent people skills and good attention to detail required.
- Candidate should have current knowledge of all appropriate gaming rules relating to Table Games.
- Good math skills and manual dexterity.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Colorado Gaming license.