- Provides prompt courteous service to our Guests.
- Ensures that the workplace is hazard free.
- Protects company assets.
- Monitors all areas for underage persons.
- Identifies and approaches persons showing possible signs of intoxication.
- Deters criminal activity.
- Investigates all incidents and creates a written report.
- Physically assist other departments as needed.
- Enforces all company rules and policies.
- Colorado Gaming Support License is required to work in this position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and via a 2-way radio.
- Must have the ability to investigate and document facts in a professionally written format.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and digital photographs) required.
- Must be able to stand and walk constantly for long periods of time (shifts are 10 hours, up to 9 hours standing and/or walking).
- Proven guest relations abilities a must.